Wednesday, September 25, 2019

INTRODUCTION


About me...

  • what was the best class you took last semester? why?

I Took a personal year out of college after first year so i don't remember much but i did do the start of this module and this was my answer:
 "I didn't have a favourite class to be honest but i did enjoy the web development assignment and the videography assignments."

  • what were your biggest accomplishments last semester?

I was quite proud of not having to do any repeats!

  • what are your goals for this module? What do you want to achieve? 

im not really sure but i do know i want to try my best and hopefully surprise myself in the future.. 

  • did you do something exciting / go somewhere exciting over break?
2018 answer:
I went to Mykonos in Greece with my family (Best holiday I've ever went on) and i went to Amsterdam and Rotterdam by myself and got robbed and had my passport stolen yay haha 
I also went to summer college at portobello institute for an ITEC certificate to do nails woo

Updated answer: 

I was living by myself in my apartment in town all summer (I miss it!!) and had a great time with all my housemates. We went on so many trips together around Ireland cause most of them were not from here and then Paris to visit one of our housemates who moved back there and stayed in her apartment for a few days while she gave us tours of the city!

Im also half Italian and visit Italy at least once a year, this year I went to a 5 star spa in Rome with my family and then we went to our beach house down south in Calabria.

  • favorite books, movies, TV shows — best movie you saw recently? best book you read?
I used to watch a lot of tv series but not so much right now, i have been watching one lately though called working moms on Netflix its hilarious!
Favourite movie is probably "Kingsmen The Secret Service" i just love all the creative editing and camera angles its a real work of art.. and super funny!
I don't like to read much but i did read a book on greek mythology retold in really creative storytelling ways and I am usually not one to finish a book but i couldn't put it down. 

  • favorite music — you might even embed a music video if you want!

I like everything really.. LOVE old RnB, and chill music mostly.

  • career goals: short-term, long-term, practical goals, big dream goals
I just wanna have a lot of dogs.. wanna own my own house and a big hippy van to travel in and live by myself for a while after traveling the world n all that..

  • pets... and pictures of pets!

I have two Dogs, Khaleesi aka:Kiki and Kobi.




















  • favorite foods ... least favorite foods ... favorite thing to cook from scratch

I like burritos and chinese food...


  • hobbies... plus hobbies you would like to try if you had time

I like to dance and do nails.

I really want to learn to learn professional yoga.

  • if you had an extra day for fun, how would you spend it?

Id walk my dogs at the beach, workout, make a feast and organise my room.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa. You're blog looks really great, I love the space background! You're summer sounded really fun up until you said you got robbed and your passport was stolen, hopefully that didn't put too much of a dampener on the trip.(Also wondering was it hard to get home because no passport obviously) I was thinking Maniac looked cool I might give it a watch and big hero 6 is obviously pretty chill. Have a good year and nice dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa
    I love your blog mine looks so average compared to yours I'm a bit jealous. I can't believe you got robbed thats awful hopefully you still got to enjoy your holidays cause it sounds amazing. I love your dogs what are their names they are too cute I can't!!!!, Big hero 6 is such a good movie I do be crying my eyes out nearly every five minutes as I'm watching it haha its too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,
    Your blog looks awesome! I gotta say I'm jealous of you going Greece, hopefully I get to go someday because it looks amazing! It definitely sounds like you had an 'exciting summer' can't imagine what it must have been like to get robbed on your holiday. But, I hope you still had a nice time in Amsterdam. Burritos are the way to go haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa,
    Let me start off by saying your dog's are ADORABLE! I love husky's, i use to own one myself years ago <3 Getting robbed in Amsterdam doesn't sound very fun :(( and your passport getting stolen.. I can imagine that being an absolute mess trying to sort out a new one. Good choice with the burrito;s and Chinese food, love them both too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Melissa,

    I also love travelling and went to Amsterdam last November. I am not shocked to hear about your passport, but I'm curious as to how you fixed this?!

    I like the sound of your music taste and I feel like we'd listen to a lot of the same people. Whose your favourite artist?

    I always like the idea of living in a van and travelling too, take me along sure I''l throw you some petrol money xD!

    It was great learning more about you and I can't wait to read more of your blog!

    James

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi melissa.
    I really loved your introduction blog and found it to be extremely well written and fun to read. I am jealous of you getting to travel to so many new places as I have not went on a holiday in over a year.
    it was great reading your blog and getting to know you
    regards Aaron Comiskey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa,

    I really like how you laid out your introduction blog post. It is almost like an interview. The way that you ask a question, then answer it, instead of just writing about yourself in paragraphs makes for a really interesting read. It's easy to follow, keeps the reader interested, and also produces quality content as you're sure of what to say.

    BLC Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Melissa, I have just read through your introduction and I find it rather interesting. First things first, I love your dogs, they look lovely and fluffy and bring a smile to my face. I have been to Mykonos before, however I have been to Zakyntos before and that was really exciting and unique, I also got to go swimming alot too. I look forward to reading the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback Strategies

link Be a Mirror: Give Readers Feedback That Fosters a Growth Mindset In this article they talk about how thinking of your fee...