Sunday, September 22, 2019

WORKSHOP1

At this workshop learning that we were doing game design was exciting and new to me i feel very open to learning new outlooks and techniques with now doing game designing. I had never heard of Unity before this workshop and I'm glad to have discovered this new world of game designing.

The whole process of this module is very different because of the detached elements and I'm liking it so far but we will see how that goes on as things get harder and how steady i can keep the workflow.
but so far so good I'm enjoying the experience i feel its very informative as you can teach yourself the whole module almost completely when given all the tools in chronological order.

The whole traffic light exercise seemed to confuse everyone and i don't think we ever got a clear answer for it, i didn't like it i felt it was a bad example of creating simple explanations for basic things. i still don't know exactly what the traffic lights were and it annoys me to this day haha..

Image from wikimedia commons


Another confusing thing was the whole working in groups because everyone has a different view it made everything a lot more complicated than it had to be whereas if you go through it yourself first then converse and reflect it seems more effective.

Having to write everything seems really exhausting to me because I'm not a very good communicator verbally but i like the challenge its making me push through the limitations i would usually set for myself. I love the idea of the blog too, its really modern and fresh it feels like a little diary and i like the idea of being able to look back at what level i was at and seeing how I'm going to progress.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Strategies

link Be a Mirror: Give Readers Feedback That Fosters a Growth Mindset In this article they talk about how thinking of your fee...