Sunday, October 6, 2019

Learning Challenge :Sleep deprivation is not a badge of honor






Currently my sleeping schedule is pretty good and consistent.
I have been sleeping before 12am everyday and waking up before 10am.

 These are concequences of sleep deprivation

Lack of creativity:
"What separates programmers who are 10x more effective than the norm is not that they write 10x as many lines of code. It’s that they use their creativity to solve the problem with a tenth of the effort. The creativity to come up with those 1/10 solutions drops drastically when I’m tired." I didn't know that sleep deprivation links to not feeling creative.. i would definitely think about this next time im feeling a little un-creative.

Irritability
I have always been aware of how irritated i get when i don't sleep its not pretty. 

Diminished morale:
" My motivation to attack the problems of real importance is not nearly up to par." -I never thought about if i got less motivated when im tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Strategies

link Be a Mirror: Give Readers Feedback That Fosters a Growth Mindset In this article they talk about how thinking of your fee...